Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 6!!! One Week Down!

I made it through week one! I'm still breathing, all parts and pieces accounted for, and... I'm still having fun!

Stats:
Awake: 8:00am :-( (oh how I was looking forward to sleeping in!)
Scales Says: 147 lbs
Meal #1: 1/2 Bran muffin, Vitamin C, Multi-Vitamin Pack, & H2O
Pre Workout: Protein Shake
Workout:
3 sets of each, reps varied depending on difficultly.
Abs: Hanging leg raise (owie!) Weighted toe touches, Straight leg Windmill, Weighted Crunch, Oblique twists, Captain's Chair Knee tucks. I'm not really sore either, proving that after taking a 4 month break since teaching Ab classes, they still recovery quickly and strengthen quickly!
Legs: Leg Press, Leg Extension, Hamstring Curl, Adductors, Abductors, Calf Raises
Total Time: 60 minutes

Post Workout: Protein Shake
Meal #2: Ham & Swiss sandwich on Whole Wheat & Oat
Meal #3: The Happy Sumo, okay, I KNOW that doesn't help my goals, but it was SO good! Really, you should try it! California Rolls, Happy Hawaiian (Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken & Veggies mmmmmm)

Okay, so I indulged myself for a little girls night pleasure...sue me.

Conclusion:
You can deprive yourself and expect to be happy on your way to 6 six heaven...enjoy something you really shouldn't at least once a week! That being said, my sin was not junk for, but over-eating...who can help it will such succulent sushi rolls staring at your amongst the gari & soy sauce? Plus, if you are burning as many calories in a day as I am...you need to eat! Just pace yourself, as I intend to do...next time >:-) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment